BEER MAT FLIPPING
You should also read the General Guinness Record
Back to the World Record Homepage,
- The mats must be placed in a single pile on a square edged table such
that the edge of this pile protrudes over the edge of the table.
- The beermats are flipped vertically by the back of the hand by an upward
- A clean catch is to be made, without any juggling movement, the beermats
having turned through 180 degrees.
- No further contact is made with the bar top or table surface.
- The size of the beermat should be 95 mm (3 3/4
in.) square with rounded corners. It should be the weight of cardboard
with a density of 480-490 grams (16.9-17.3 oz) per square metre.
- The record is for the number of mats successfully caught in this way.
Back to "Members and Records",
Read The General Guinness Record Guidelines